The site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you will violate or infringe the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, and without limitation, you agree not to use the service or the site to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval
- use the site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, family or colleagues, (ii) are taken by your friends, family or colleagues, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends, family or colleagues
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the site, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
User Content Posted on the Site
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), forum messages and comments, notes, text, information, music, video, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display on the site, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not post, transmit, or share user content on the site that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post.
By posting user content to any part of the site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such user content for any purpose. You waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to “moral rights” or equivalent rights of authorship with respect to the user content. You may remove your user content from the site at any time. If you choose to remove your user content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that we may retain archived copies of your user content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Russian.university.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with any user content you post or share on or through the site, your use of the site, your conduct in connection with the site or with other users of the site, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these this document(s) listed in the sidebar, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these documents shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these documents and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.